UK Government are seeking SME Technology Services firms to join their upcoming £12bn procurement framework.
Interested in learning more? Book a meeting with John Biscomb by email email@example.com or call: 0161 804 9624
This framework provides fast, high-volume, and profitable access to all UK public sector contracting authorities in need of technology services. Other benefits include:
- Direct Award: Transact with contracting authorities directly without the need for a competitive tender procedure.
- Authority: Become a fully compliant and pre-qualified supplier to government, head & shoulders above the competition.
- Quality: Contracts are awarded to companies that can demonstrate a high-quality service, and price is not the deciding factor.
- Cashflow: Under the faster payment scheme, SME invoices can be paid in 5 days.
This is a pivotal opportunity to become a ‘go-to’ provider for technology services in the public sector for the next 4 years.
Technology Services Required:
- Strategy & Service Design
- Transition & Transformation
- Operational Services – End User Services
- Operational Services – Operational Management
- Operational Services – Technical Management
- Operational Services – Application & Data Management
- Major Services Transformation Programmes
- Service Integration & Management
The framework will assist government with technology strategy and service design as well as services to provide support with moving to the operational running of an IT estate. It also provides support for large projects, up to top secret classification and a range of other technology services such as provision and management of IT service desk, end user device support, network support, asset disposal and application maintenance, and IT infrastructure support (for example, server and storage hardware).
Why Neuven Consult…
We offer a sophisticated Framework Submission Management Service, led by our seasoned and dedicated bid writing team. Specialising in public sector procurement, our team can proficiently navigate the application process on your behalf, providing support in compliance and governance.
- Exemplary Success Rate: With a success rate exceeding 95%, we have consistently delivered positive outcomes for our clients.
- Proven Track Record: Facilitating UK organisations in winning over £25 billion in public sector contracts, Neuven Consult boasts a formidable track record.
- Extensive Experience: Having submitted over 5,000 successful applications and audits for various contracts, our experience speaks volumes.
- End-to-End Management: We manage the entire process, from ensuring compliance to bid preparation, construction, submission, and post-appointment onboarding support.
With limited spaces available, it is imperative to act now to secure your place on this framework.
For more information, book a meeting with John Biscomb by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 804 9624