CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVISOR
The role provides an excellent learning platform for all areas of the business to support future career aspirations. As front line client call handling you will provide outstanding customer service via telephone and email enquiries from clients. Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with queries and logging calls on an internal system
- Liaising with the other teams regarding any queries or problems
- Escalating any queries to the 2nd line support as and when needed
- General Administration – filing, faxing
- Compiling of reports
- General housekeeping within the office
- Database maintenance
The role is based at our offices close to Manchester Airport.
- Will be solutions focused with a talent for solving our clients’ queries by taking end-to-end ownership of issues to resolve them quickly and effectively
- Be hungry to learn, develop and progress – bring plenty of initiative; we want to hear your ideas about how we can do things even better
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients, responding in a timely manor and keeping them informed of progress
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and organisation, being proactive and able to multitask within a busy environment
- Will be IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Thrive in a dynamic values driven culture
What we offer
We offer a competitive package which includes career development pathways, excellent employee benefits including a health cash plan, health screening, a portal which gives access to many discounts, training courses and a wellbeing centre. All of this and more within an inspiring, professional and fun environment – underpinned by our uncompromising Neuven values.
Interested? Click here to apply.