Neutral Vendor Managed Services
Neuven’s neutral vendor service centralises the management of agency suppliers to ensure you have full visibility of your contingent workforce provision.
By working with Neuven, you can continue to work with your trusted recruitment agencies and access a selection of our 3500 recruitment agency partners; handpicked to ensure we consistently meet fulfilment targets and have the ability to tap into a broad range of skillsets across multiple industries in all geographical locations.
Neuven’s technology platform Venneu® underpins our neutral vendor solution by bringing together all your temporary recruitment activity and compliance information into one central platform.
Available anytime, anywhere, on any device, Venneu® provides:
End to candidate tracking and management processes
- Booking management tool
- One simple weekly invoice
Proactive management and monitoring of legislative compliance
- Compliance document uploads
- Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) tracking
- Hours tracking in line with the Working Time Directive
Real-time management reporting
- Identify trends in temporary labour usage
- Timesheet summary report – a clear breakdown of what temporary agency staff they are using and where
- Rates and rules report – transparency on temporary agency labour costs and what each candidate receives
- Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) report showing each candidate’s AWR clock and status
- Bespoke reporting can be delivered through client-specific dashboards
What else can we help with?
Automate the processes associated with directly recruiting bank staff and locums, from booking candidates through to invoicing and payment
Venloc® is our direct staff management platform, created to offer a registration to invoice management tool giving you full control over your workforce supply
Validate your compliance with our independent auditing services
- Compliance audits
- Pre-tender audits
- Whistleblower audits
- Spot check audits
- Policy and process audits
- Financial reconciliation
- Counter fraud
- ISO /QMS preparation and maintenance