Can you offer software, associated hardware, support & consultancy services to the UK Government and the NHS, and share in approx. £1.84bn worth of spending? IF SO, YOU MUST ACT NOW!!
This framework will allow public sector customers to access software focused solutions, designed to meet the specific needs of their industry, and will supply services such as:
|· Software licensing
· Software consultancy
· Software maintenance and repair
· Software supply
· Software development
|· Software implementation
· Software configuration
· Associated hardware
· Application service providers
This framework is replacing the highly successful Data Application Solutions framework.
Most government departments mandate the use of frameworks such as this.
If you can offer some, or all of these services, producing a successful bid could provide your organisation with compliant access to all UK central government departments, granting huge future opportunities for your business!
Neuven Consult’s Framework Submission Management Service can boost your business’s chance of a successful bid.
At Neuven Consult, we have an experienced bid management team who specialise in public sector procurement and can manage the application process on your behalf, as well as supporting you with compliance and governance.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid management for public sector, can help you maximise the quality and impact of your submission bid.
And, our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%
- We have helped British businesses win over £8bn in public sector contracts alone
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), right through to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier.
- We offer a money back guarantee, subject to terms
Due to the high demand for inclusion, we only have the capacity to support 3 more suppliers on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
The submission process and requirements are expected to change for this iteration, so it is vital to act now to ensure a successful application.
ACT NOW – To ensure your place on this framework, call our specialist team today on 0161 804 9624 or email email@example.com to arrange a call with our team.