Can you offer Mobile Voice and Data Services to the UK Government and the NHS, and share in approx. £650m worth of spending? IF SO, YOU MUST ACT NOW!!
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) intends to put in place an agreement for the provision of mobile voice and data services (including hardware) to be utilised by or on behalf of:
- UK public sector and their associated bodies and agencies
- Voluntary sector
- Private organisations acting as managing agents or procuring on behalf of the public sector
It is intended that this commercial agreement will be the recommended vehicle for all mobile voice and data services (including hardware) requirements and will deliver services across the following areas:
|· SIM cards
· Mobile telephones
· Hands-free sets
· GSM telephones
· Voice-mail systems
· Wireless telecommunications systems
· Short Message Service (SMS)
|· Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS)
· Multimedia Message Service (MMS)
· Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
· General Packet Radio Services (GPRS)
· Enhanced Data for GSM Evolution (EDGE)
· Universal Mobile Telephone System (UMTS)
· Telecommunication consultancy
These requirements used to be covered by the highly successful Network Service 2 and Technology Products 3 Frameworks, but due to growing demand now requires its own platform.
Most government departments mandate the use of frameworks such as this.
If you can offer some, or all of these services, producing a successful bid could provide your organisation with compliant access to all UK central government departments, granting huge future opportunities for your business!
Neuven Consult’s Framework Submission Management Service can boost your business’s chance of a successful bid.
At Neuven Consult, we have an experienced and dedicated bid management team who specialise in public sector procurement and can manage the application process on your behalf, as well as supporting you with compliance and governance.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid management for public sector can help you maximise the quality and impact of your bid.
And, our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%
- We have helped British businesses win over £8bn in public sector contracts alone
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), right through to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier
- We offer a money back guarantee, subject to terms
Due to the high demand for inclusion, we only have the capacity to support 3 more suppliers on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
The submission process and requirements are expected to change for this iteration, so it is vital to act now to ensure a successful application.
ACT NOW – To ensure your place on this framework, call our specialist team today on 0161 804 9624 or email email@example.com to arrange a call with our team.