Can you offer Permanent and international healthcare professionals’ recruitment and associated services, NHS, Local authorities and the wider public sector and share in over £250 million worth of spend?
HTE (Healthtrust Europe)Total Workforce Solutions III – Permanent and International Clinical Staffing Framework, is shortly due to retender.
Its highly successful Framework for recruitment suppliers wishing to support The NHS, Central Government Departments and all other UK (and any Crown Dependencies) Public Sector Bodies, including Central Government Departments and their Arm’s Length Bodies and Agencies, Non Departmental Public Bodies, NHS bodies and Local Authorities, Health, Police, Fire and Rescue, Education and Devolved Administrations in successfully attracting suitable healthcare professionals from the UK and Overseas for Permanent and Fixed Terms contracts
Key areas are likely to include (but are not limited to):
– Nurses & Midwifery
-Doctors & Dentists
– Social Care
– Allied Health Professionals
- Lot 1a: National Recruitment Solutions for UK Bank, Fixed-Term and Permanent Healthcare Workers with Recruitment Process Optimisation
- Lot 1b: International Recruitment Solutions for Permanent Healthcare Workers
At Neuven, we have an experienced and dedicated bid writing team who specialise in contract and framework procurement and can manage the application process on your behalf and support you with compliance and governance.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid writing and management for all sectors can help you to maximise the quality and impact of your submission bid.
And, our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%
- We have helped British businesses win over £8bn in contracts alone
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier.
Please note due to the limitations in terms of the timing and urgency of this agreement our capacity and therefore ability to support companies is extremely limited so as a Neuven customer if you are interested in our assistance, please let our team know as our capacity will be allocated 1st come 1st serve.
ACT NOW – Time is critical so you must respond today, so if interested in this or any other opportunity Call our specialist team now on 0161 804 9624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a call with our team.