Can you offer temporary and fixed-term recruitment to the UK Government, NHS, Local Authorities and wider public sector? IF SO, YOU MUST ACT NOW for the opportunity to share in over £2.5bn worth of spend!
Call our team now on 0161 804 9624 for help securing your place on this framework
Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff 2 is the largest non-clinical temporary staffing framework in the UK, run by Workforce Alliance Partnership, which is a collaboration between Crown Commercial Services (CCS), London Procurement Partnership (LLP) and Collaborative Procurement Partnership (CPP). All non-clinical temporary and fixed term recruitment services procured over the next four years will be done so through this framework.
This is the most vital temporary staffing framework for the UK government and is worth over £8 billion – so don’t miss out!
The framework will provide public sector recruitment services in multiple lots, which will cover the following roles:
- Admin & Clerical Supply
- Corporate Functions
- IT & Digital Workers
- Scientific & Technical (Including Clinical Coding)
- Estates, FM & Ancillary Staff
- Managed Service Provider
More information on specific roles included in each of the above is available on request. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producing a successful bid can provide your organisation with compliant and mandated market access to all UK central government departments.
Neuven Consult’s Framework Submission Management Service can boost your business’s chance of a successful bid
At Neuven, we have an experienced and dedicated bid writing team who specialise in public sector procurement and can manage the application process on your behalf, as well as supporting you with compliance and governance.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid writing for public sector, can help you to maximise the quality and impact of your submission bid.
And, our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%.
- We have helped British businesses win over £11bn in public sector contracts alone.
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts.
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), right through to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier.
- We offer a money back guarantee, subject to terms.
Act now to secure your place on this framework. We have limited space to support potential suppliers!! For more information, or to secure one of our limited spaces, contact us today!