Can you offer AI & Automation services to central government bodies such as the NHS, the Dept for Education, and the MoD, and want to share roughly £200 Million? IF SO, YOU MUST ACT NOW!!
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is due to tender its Pan Government Agreement for the provision of AI & Automation to be utilised by Central Government Departments and all UK Public Sector Bodies, including Health, Local Authorities, Police, Fire & Rescue, Education, and Devolved Administrations. It is intended that this commercial agreement will be the recommended vehicle for all AI & Automation requirements. This framework supports not only the Covid-19 Recovery Strategy, but also the NHS Net Zero Agenda, and has increased opportunities for SMEs to bid.
The NHS largely mandate the use of frameworks, so if you wish to supply directly you must be on this framework
This framework currently delivers services across the following areas:
- AI Consultancy Research & Support – Includes discovery and consultancy work related to the use of artificial intelligence in public services.
- Augmented Decision Making – Includes using software to help see patterns and make recommendations for specific business processes.
- Automation – Includes software that does repetitive manual tasks such as processing of transactions or consolidating information.
- Natural Language Processing – Includes chatbots, machine translation and voice recognition
- Imaging and Computer Vision – Includes facial recognition and image classification, image restoration or analysis of X-rays.
Producing a successful bid can provide your organisation with compliant and mandated market access to all of the UK central government departments.
Neuven’s Framework Submission Management Service can boost your business’s chance of a successful bid
At Neuven Consult, we have an experienced bid management team who specialise in public sector procurement and can manage the application process on your behalf, as well as supporting you with compliance and governance.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid management for public sector, can help you maximise the quality and impact of your submission bid.
And, our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%
- We have helped British businesses win over £11bn in public sector contracts alone
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), right through to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier.
- We offer a money back guarantee, subject to terms
Act now to ensure your place on this framework. Due to the high demand for inclusion, we only have capacity to support 5 suppliers on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
ACT NOW – To ensure your place on this framework, call our specialist team today on 0161 8049620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call with our team.