Can you offer temporary or fixed term recruitment services for Teaching and associated professions? IF SO YOU MUST ACT NOW TO BE ABLE TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON THIS GOVERNMENT FRAMEWORK, WITH OVER £1BN OF CONTRACTS, across the Department for Education and wider public sector to be procured.
“Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff Framework” is the Crown Commercial Services platform, which is used to procure all temporary and fixed-term teachers and non-teaching staff for UK schools, colleges and educational establishments including nurseries, pupil referral units, and children centres.
The Temporary Staff in Education Establishment’s framework will provide public sector recruitment services in the following roles:
- Teaching staff from Head Teachers through to newly qualified
- Teaching assistants and non-qualified teaching staff
- SEN Teaching Staff
- SEN Teaching assistants
- Administrative and Clerical
- IT and Finance staff
- Estates and Maintenance
- Cleaners and Catering
Neuven’s bid management team are now partnering with recruitment agencies who want to be part of this framework, but we have very limited space.
Producing a successful framework bid can provide your organisation with compliant and mandated market access to all UK central government departments.
Neuven’s Framework Submission Management Service can boost your business’s chance of a successful bid.
At Neuven, we have an experienced and dedicated bid writing team who specialise in public sector procurement. We can manage the application process on your behalf, as well as supporting you with compliance and governance, significantly boosting your chances of submitting a successful bid.
Our vast experience and expertise in bid writing for public sector can help you to maximise the quality and impact of your submission.
And our track record speaks for itself:
- We have a success rate of over 97%
- We have helped British businesses win over £8bn in public sector contracts alone
- We have submitted over 3000 successful applications and audits for a variety of contracts
- We manage the entire process from compliance, through bid preparation, construction & submission (with your approval), right through to onboarding support on appointment as a government supplier.
We are confident that we can help your business successfully apply to be on this framework, that we offer a money-back guarantee, subject to terms.
Supplier numbers on the framework are capped, so it is vital to ACT NOW to ensure a successful application.
Call our specialist team now on 0161 4374337 or email Christine Mcmillan at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call with our team.