Tender Reference Number: prj_OSH_13176
London Borough of Havering
Contact Person: Daren Mulley
Telephone: 01708 433982
Tender Portal: https://www.capitalesourcing.com/web/login.shtml
Tender Value: Estimated at £ 20 million per annum
Contract Length: This DPS is expected to run until 30/04/2027
Complex Placements Services will tailor to customers’ individual needs, including developing and maintaining their physical, intellectual, emotional, social and independent living skills. The support they receive should deliver positive outcomes and aim to achieve the personal goals of customers, as identified in the customer’s support plan.
The Provider shall support adults with disabilities, this includes those with learning disabilities and/or autism; mental health needs, complex health needs, the presentation of behaviours that challenge services, mobility needs and physical disabilities; sensory impairment (including acquired brain injury); cognitive impairment; and dementia, Customers may lack capacity or have left the criminal justice system.
This tender is not split into lots, but bidders can specify which services they are interested in providing from;
- Supported Living – Children
- Supported Living – Adults
- Residential Care – Adults
- Nursing Care – Adults
- Domiciliary Care – Adults
- Live in Care – Adults
Suppliers must answer 9 qualification questions and 7 method statements.
- Please describe your organisation’s experience of delivering innovative and flexible outcome focused care and support services (1,000 words)
- Please describe how you will develop, measure, record and evaluate outcomes with service users. (800 words)
- Please describe your approach to staff recruitment, development and supervision. (600 words)
- Please describe how your organisation would ensure that service users have choice and controls including how you would support service users improve their resilience and independence. (500 words)
- Using detailed examples, please describe how your organisation will manage capacity to deal with such changes and fluctuations in demand. (500 words)
- Please describe your organisation’s process for dealing with a complaint. (500 words)
- Please outline how your organisation proactively safeguards service users (500 words)
All companies must hold £5 million of Employer’s Compulsory Liability Insurance.
All companies must hold £5 million of Public Liability Insurance
All companies must hold £5 million Professional Indemnity insurance
Mandatory accreditations / documentations
CQC/Ofsted registration if required for the services bid for.